Monday 19 March 2012

Quick Front Roll Tutorial - I Did It!


So I have finally managed to get over myself, and I have made a little video tutorial to create a quick front roll/poof/quiff, whatever you want to call it.

All you need is Dry Shampoo (if you have lanky hair like me, I like Batiste), hairspray, some grips, and if you're going for the second option I have given, something like a marker pen, mascara tube.

I will have to make some more videos, as this is quite the learning process, enjoy x



3 comments:

  1. YEY!
    So my typical efforts have always been about rolling hair around a tube and I've always been TERRIFIED of backcombing, but this doesn't look too tricky...
    I think I'll have to have a go, not sure when, but I'll definitely point people here for tips.
    Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, any problems, questions or other requests, please let me know :) x

    ReplyDelete