Thursday 22 March 2012

The Challenge - Day 20

Today has been birthday o'clock, admittedly, I didn't get dressed until about 3pm, but I think thats allowed - at least I hope so.

I am now laden with presents (the most awesome watch ever being one of them - I'll probably post about this too, and Everlast tickets from the man flesh, soooo excited), and dying of the food baby I'm carrying, after Daddy Sefkerinio took us to Rodizio Rico. If you've never been, and love meat, go there NOW, its a brazilian BBQ place, with all you can eat meat brought round on swords by men. What more could you possibly want?!


I'm sidetracking, here is today's outfit:


Pretty casual, but hey, its my birthday. Again, my grey Primark jeans, a top I got from I think it was Valley Girl in Oz, and my red Collectif Leo Cardigan. The belt as before from the Dad. And you can just about spot my awesome new time-telling-device.

Time for some bubbly me thinks.

x

1 comment:

  1. A very happy birthday to you poppet! Love this outfit. Red really suits you!

    ReplyDelete