Saturday 10 March 2012

The Challenge - Day 8

...and again I have gone for a nautical feel, and once again, I rather liked this one.


I actually got the top a while ago from a charity shop, but was never quite sure what to do with it, but I'm quite pleased with the look. The batwing style sleeves do hide some bingo-loving arms. The only negative is the panels under the armpit, lets call them side-boob-modestity-panel, as they do sit rather high, and I did experience a bit of chaffing. No pain, no gain, or something similarly disappointing :)

The belt is, as previously a gift from my parents, and thus of unknown origin. The skirt is from Collectif (if you hadn't noticed, I own a lot of Collectif stuff, it comes with the job).

I may actually plan ahead for tomorrows outfit, and maybe, as per yesterday, attempt something new.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment