Thursday 8 March 2012

Putting On A Face

As I was getting ready today, I thought I might as well do a little make-up post, I'm not brave enough for a video (yet)

My routine is more or less the same everyday, though I occasionally change my lipstick, and sometimes have more, sometimes less eye stuffs... so in this one, there is more.

These are the things I use:


Rockalily Lipstick in Roulette Red, Liberty Eyeshadow Palette, Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph, Maybelline Kohl Pencil in Brown, 17 Blusher in China Pink, Max Factor 2000 Calories, Boots Eyelash Curlers


Eyeshadow Palette as above, MAC Fortified Skin Enhancer, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1, 17 Shine Control Pressed Powder in Neutral, MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NG25

When it comes to moisturising, I either use Soap & Glory Bright Here, Bright Now, which as a little bit of sheen to it, and makes my face lovely and smooth, but when I have enough time to let it sink in, I use a bit of Bepanthen, seeing as I have crazy dry skin.


I apply MAC Skin Enhancer to my nose and cheeks first, followed by my foundation, both with a make-up sponge, I don't really get on with make-up brushes to well, I realise sponges waste more, but I can live with that. Before the powder, I follow with some concealer around my eyes, and depending on how spotty I am, some around my face.

As you can see from the pictures, I don't have much in the eyebrow department (hopefully this will change soon - keep your eyes peeled), I draw these on with a kohl pencil, sadly I haven't found this particular one in this country, so I stock up when I'm in Germany.

I use Arch de Triumph by Soap & Glory, just under the arch of my eyebrows, followed with a shiny white eyeshadow, and a slight pinky one all over the lid, and a little bit along the bottom lash line.


 I usually put a darker colour, anything from grey, browns, or something a bit more colourful in the crease, depending on my outfit, in this case I have gone for a dark purple colour. I add some liquid eyeliner, in this case a Rimmel one, and flick it out to the end to create cate eyes, as well as some extra lines above the flick, to create a fake eyelash effect. I then line the bottom with a black pencil liner.



After curling my lashes, plenty of mascara, and I'm practically good to go. All thats missing is some lipliner and some red lipstick, and voila:


No comments:

Post a Comment