Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Challenge - Day 12

The return of the quiff! I simply couldn't be without it any longer, and its my biggest one yet! I went a bit more rock today anyway, so it seemed appropriate. I will, within the next few days do a little tutorial on the awesomeness that is the quiff (my first video - eek) and will attempt to go a little bit bigger too, but in the meantime, I am hoping it will survive till tomorrow :)

But first of all, here is the outfit for the 12th day:


Admittedly, this is the same Collectif cardigan I wore yesterday (apparently it is the only skull related thing I have, which seems weird), with my M&S (yes) cropped jeans, and my newest addition to my St. Pauli collection (a Hamburg football club, I'm not football orientated, but its more of a cult thing these days) which I got when I went to back to the homeland a few weeks ago.

But enough of this, here is the quiff:


yay!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment