Monday 5 March 2012

The Challenge - Day 3

I've been putting off uploading a post, and with that, pictures all day. Today was one of my rare days off, spent at home, doing fuck all, whilst I should have been doing lots of work. So, even though I have had a shower, I'm wearing no make-up, my hair is straight, uninteresting, and in a scruffy bun, and I am wearing PJ's. But, I signed myself up for this challenge, so here it is. Though I have taken the slightly easier route of taking a few pics of the clothes, and one cheaty picture of me (its black and white, to hide the multitudes of sins currently happening on my face). I just couldn't face a full frontal shot, so to speak.

But, without further ado, here is my favourite hoodie (from my hometown), my La Senza PJ bottoms, and me complete undone. Don't judge - at least not too much :)




x

No comments:

Post a Comment