Saturday 28 April 2012

Rainy Saturday Outfit 1

I'm sorry I didnt post yesterday, a well deserved day off, that turned into cleaning all day, nothing that usually requires make up or decent clothes...

As you know, Ive been avoiding my beloved 3/4 lengths due to the awful we're having here in the big smoke, but I could do it no more. Luckily I managed to convince the man flesh to give me a lift to the station, so I was drier than I could've been. Nonetheless, it is a failry simple thrown together outfit, mainly as the lovely Georgia and I are going to Professor Vanessa's Wondershow at the Roundhouse tonight, part of Circus Fest, thus I have done some awesome shopping and acquired some simply AWESOME things. More about that later :)


My red Next 3/4 lengths, the stripey top is also Next, and my Collectif Anchor cardigan.

I look a bit strange and evil, partly due to the awfulness of my camera phone, and also as I havent got my usual eyebrows.I forgot to sharpen my eyebrow pencil, so I had to make do with black eyeliner, which I always did before going blonde, now I seem a bit evil...


Second outfit and review to follow later!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment