Thursday 26 April 2012

Black and White Nautical

Nothing hugely spectacular today, the weather just isn't allowing it. But, ever since the end of The Challenge, I have been exceptional at treating myself... The Tattoo Show was possibly the worst, but at least that shit last forever - value for money, surely (or so I tell myself).

One of the things I treated myself to, is this adorable necklace from Dolly Cool, I just can't resist anything with anchor, and in the 100s of anchor related products I own, I do not have anything similar to this:



Adorable isn't it!


...and what better excuse to wear my Collectif anchor cardigan! (+ M&S 3/4 lengths and a stripy top for good measure). I still have a few things I have treated myself to, or have indeed been treated to by the man flesh, so keep your eyes peeled for more posts!

x

2 comments:

  1. Yay it looks fab! Thanks for your custom and glad you like your necklace :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll :) I'm currently writing a post on RetroDec, including some of your stuff too, will tag :) x

    ReplyDelete