Monday 16 April 2012

The Challenge - Day 45

Another day at Shrewd today, and I got my "Hello Sailor" brooch I won on through a RetroDec through the post, I love it, I've been looking forward to wearing it since I found out I won. I never win anything. Well, the last time I won anything I was around 6, and the German equivalent of Captain's Bird Eye did some random radio competition. I think I had to draw a picture of some description, and won a watch, covered in the German Captain. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere. Nonetheless, this was around 21 years ago, so obviously I was excited. Especially as its nautical and has an anchor, things I love. So, without further ado, here's my win:


It's friggin' adorable isn't it!!!

I see a lot of wear in this little felt brooch's future, but here's today's outfit:


It's a fairly similar outfit to yesterday, though with a blue/nautical theme. I'm wearing my Collectif Helga Swallows skirt, blue gingham Flavia top (also Collectif), the miscellaneous cardigan from yesterday, and the belt I wore yesterday too. It's a staple Daddy Rockintage got me. The necklace is from Tatty Devine, and of course my awesome brooch!

x

P.S. If you want to buy the lovely brooch, you can get it here, and see me wearing it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment