Tuesday 24 April 2012

Green Times

Nothing brightens a day quite like receiving a parcel of the retail therapy kind. Today was such a day. After I blogged about the Toxico Zombie Squad Jacket, I just had to have it, so welcome to my green themed outfit for today:



I just couldn't help colour-coordinate today, hence my green Collectif Leo cardigan and green bandana. It was a bit cold for 3/4 lengths today, but I just couldn't face sweaty cling film shins, so the tattoos got some air.

Now I just need to find a similar outfit for tomorrow, because I'm definitely wearing the jacket again, I love it!

x

1 comment:

  1. That is one sweet jacket. Do you know where I can get one? I've checked online, but they don't have this jacket, and if they do it's red. Red's fine but I'm more of a green gal.

    ReplyDelete