Friday 13 April 2012

Grrr! Argh!

Seeing as it is Friday the 13th (again, it seems), I thought I'd bring forward my Monster themed post, it seemed appropriate :)

I've always loved Monsters amd scary films, so my evening shall be spent on the sofa with some horror films, any excuse will do really.

I'm not even particularly fussy about my monsters, whether Zombies, Vampires (though not the sparkly variety), unknown creatures, and old school film monsters, its all game.

What makes this even better, is that all things monster can be incorporated with the Rockabilly style so easily. And of course I have a massive wishlist going on. Some things never have and never will change.

If you've read my previous posts, you may have seen the Paperdoll Dress, featuring old school film monsters. I love the print, and there are so many different styles you can get.

Here it is again, as well as lovely SInead in the variety she owns, complete with monster bag, monster cardigan and "MissMonster" necklace from Kreepsville666.

I have a lot of love for Kreepsville666, ghoulish patches, creepy hair accessories, scary tees and anything else horro related you could possibly want to adorn yourself with. I really do need to invest in some of their patches to ghoul-up my boring wardrobe items. I also really want this Zombie necklace, and possibly team it with this tee...I'm not asking for much am i?!



If I do end up investing in the Paperdoll Movie MOnsters Dress, I also want one of these bows I found on Etsy, in a shop called ChromePlatedCustoms, why not go the whole hog...now where can I find matching shoes :)


On the subject of Etsy, there is some great stuff to be found, such as the lovely Vicki Death, I love these eyeball shoes (and I have actually ordered some handpainted swallow ones), and I'd actually consider some of this art for a tattoo, would fit right in with my old school sleeve. And it involves monsters and dead people and such like. Win - Win!



Now go and get your ghoul on!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment