Tuesday 17 April 2012

The Challenge - Day 46

Oh no...another boring day... I had my outfit all laid out, then it was raining, so unfortunately, it was boring work trousers, and as I am taking my new diet very seriously (apparently I've lost 9lbs - but I'm not sure where from, were my toes fatter before?) a friend and I from work, walked 2.6 miles on the way home, so it was trainer time. I don't want to bore you with pictures of the dull work trousers, and I had to forgo make-up today (many growths on my face - big enough to name), so here we are with some chest only.


I got the jumper of eBay, I love it, though it is a bit short, so I usually wear it tucked into a high waisted skirt, and the necklace was bought in Warsaw last year.

Let's hope there is less rain tomorrow so I can break out the red leopard print skirt!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment