Tuesday 10 April 2012

The Challenge - Day 39

I have to admit, today's photographic evidence of The Challenge is a little bit of a cop-out. Yesterday I used four pictures to bring the outfit together (plus I was alone and with only my phone to hand, taking a full length picture is quite the challenge), today, only a small snapshot, and in the words of my flatmate: "BOOBS". I'm simply not brave enough to take a picture completely sans any kind of make up. Shame on me, I know.


I'm wearing my usual non-Rockabilly work trousers (boring I hear you scream, and I am harmonising with it - I will invest in something more exciting once this challenge is over), a micro-dot H&M vest top and my green leopard print Collectif cardigan. I will be back working at Collectif tomorrow, so something a little more exciting shall surface. Promise. Especially as I have noticed today I have a mere 10 days left, and quite the pile of clothes still to go through. Bum.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment