Friday 4 May 2012

A Morbidly Obese Outfit Post

Since starting my diet a little over 3 weeks ago, I have finally reached the milestone of losing a stone. Just out of interest, I checked my BMI, just to be told I was morbidly obese, and I would need to lose another 3.5 stone just to be my supposed healthy weight. Thats interesting, especially as I am a size 14. So, my healthy weight would be what, a size 6-8?! Really?! I am in no way skinny, nor am I under any illusions in terms of my size, but please, morbidly obese?! You be the judge:


The dress is actually a NEXT goodie I got in the sale, and a plain cardigan. I'm surprised either comes in morbidly obese sizes!

x

1 comment:

  1. You are looking awesome. I pay no attention (obviously! ha ha) to things like BMI. Its all bollocks. You should be happy in your skin. The End.

    ReplyDelete