Saturday 7 January 2012

Accidental Shopping

I regularly get confused with Old Spitalfields Market. As I work in Collectif in OS Market, I always see the market, when it's on, but I couldn't tell you with too much confidence when what is on.

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to work this morning, and discovered it was Judy's Vintage Fair!

I have to admit, to my great shame, I didn't actually buy anything vintage...but I did buy a mass of vintage inspired things...maybe even too many, but I just couldn't help myself. This does in no way mean there was no vintage bargains to be had, everything from cardigans, leather and fur jackets, to accessories and homewares were available.

I did meet the lovely Cam from Bow and Crossbones, who is utterly fabulous, and filled all available pockets with adorable necklaces and hair clips, today's design of choice was of course my usual nautical themedness, and  Palmtrees (for no apparent reason - other than they were just cute as hell).

Trying to wear as many of my Bow and Crossbones items at once as possible (yeah...there were a few more :)) 


I also managed to get these little beauties:


I'm still trying to find the flyer for the stall that sold these lovelies, it must be somewhere in the depths of my shopping bag.

I, of course, also stopped by to see the lovely ladies at Rockabetty to buy some Sew and Save goodies, always gets me in the mood for sewing and crafting, which is good, seeing as I have now launched Knot Shrewd, or should I say "am launching", currently being sold at Shrewd, mostly vintage repaired and reworked jewellery and soon to come rockabilly accessories. Please do feel free to like, join or follow, more will be uploaded soon.

Enough of my lovey-dovey admiration post for everyone and everything :) More soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment